So let's answer some questions!
1. How do you destress?
[Unhealthy Habit]: I buy something, whether it's food or clothes or craft supplies or an instrument.
[Healthy Habit]: I organize/reorganize something I own. Whether it's my desk, my bookshelves, my desktop, my crafting supplies, my whole room, my diet, my work schedule, etc
2. Do you trust yourself?
3. How are you with self-compassion?
Much better than I was five years ago.
4. "Religion is for those who fear Hell, spirituality is for those who have already been there." Agree or disagree?
5. Is there a song with lyrics that mean a lot to you?
Probably? I can't really think of any at the moment.
6. Is there anything you hope to do soon?
A lot of things, depending on when "soon" is. But make today's deadline, finish a comic project, finish an illustrated storybook project, finish a tabletop campaign, update my portfolio, finish my website, start doing traditional/physical media art again, finish a crochet project, sleep.
7. How do you react when you're told what to do by someone completely unqualified to do so?
Depends on if I'm being paid or not. If they influence my paycheck then as long as what they're telling me to do doesn't compromise anyone's health or my paycheck they can run the project into the ground. If they're not paying me, *shrug* I'll either ignore them or correct them.
8. How would you handle being without internet for a whole month?
I might hate it at first, but I'd survive somehow. Wouldn't be able to do my work tho, so I'd have to get a new/local job.
9. Earliest happy memory?
I have no memories, I am a RAM card in human form floating through existence.
10. "Everyone has to overcome their childhood." What childhood scars do you still carry?
None that I really care to talk about publicly. Or even privately.
11. If your life went "perfectly", how would it play out from here on?
See question 6. Add "Get a job at a game development studio, become fabulously wealthy creating awesome games that people enjoy, design my own house, have lotsa pets, fall in love and get married somewhere along the way.
12. If you could create anything with ease, what would it be?
Not sure what "ease" means. Like... as in things just coming naturally to me without having to learn how to do it first? Or as in it wouldn't take large amounts of time to accomplish a thing? If the former, nothing- I like learning how to do things and messing up. If the latter- animation, crochet, super fast origami folding so I can reach the goal of folding a million cranes.